Saturday, September 10, 2011

Off to Uni ♥


Hello M'dears sorry its been a while since I posted anything :( have been quite the busy bee,
well to be honest I was in Spain for two weeks, so wasn't all that busy there just lay in the sun all day which was well needed seen as I was starting to look a bit like a ghost... but since then I've travelled from Ireland to Scotland where I am going to be for the next four year's studying Fashion design womenswear at Heriot Watt Uni, so Im rather excited, my course starts on Monday so for now have been partying at freshers week getting to know everyone on campus, Ill keep you posted on how the course is going and Ill trying to keep up with posting as I have a feeling this course will keep me nice a busy...
x hope everyone has had wonderful summers x

No comments:

Post a Comment